This policy covers this website, Infinity Audio (“Infinity G26”) and all related brands of Infinity Sport & Entertainment Pty Ltd.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information of our customers and all visitors to our website.
The way we deal with your personal information is in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Act, as amended from time to time.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect and hold the following personal information, which can include but is not limited to:
- Your name, contact details, address, phone number and email;
- Your browsing history on our website; and
- Records of your communications with us.
When you visit this website (“Site”), we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, the websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
None of your credit card details are permanently stored with us. However, we may collect your bank account details to process refunds.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Generally we collect your personal information directly from you, including when you use our website, social media sites, or when you call us or email us. However, in some instances we may also collect personal information from third parties.
We may also use software like Cookies to understand how you use our website. This may include information about your web browser, IP address, time zone as well as the individual web pages or products that you viewed, external websites or search terms used that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
Cookies are tiny digital identifiers that are automatically stored on your computer and help us to personalise our service to you. You can turn them off or delete these at any time in your website browser settings.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We need your personal information to provide you with some or all of our products and services.
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND HOLD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect and hold your personal information to:
- Fulfil any orders placed on the site including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
- Communicate with you regarding your enquiry, or use of our website and products and services;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to products and services in line with preferences you have shared with us or opted in
- Deliver ads or promotional material that are related to our products and services that are targeted and personalised to your profile, interests, attributes, preferences and experiences on the site.
- Perform services for you where relevant;
- Comply with our obligations under the law in terms of record keeping;
- Provide any additional information relevant to you;
- Analyse your interaction with our products and services to produce statistical information that we can use to optimise the information, products and services and any advertising we provide to you;
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
This website is powered by Shopify. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We may also use certain Google Analytics functions to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ .
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also use our Facebook Page, Instagram and related functions. Facebook Insights is a tool, which tracks user interaction on our Facebook Page, allowing us to track usage and improve page performance.
Facebook Analytics is a behavioural analytics solution that helps to track, measure, better understand, and optimise products and customer experience and provides audience information and unifies analytics across devices and channels.
If you want to opt-out of seeing ads on Facebook based on information we’ve received from other websites and apps, you can control this in your ad preferences: https://facebook.com/ads/preferences
Advertisements or other services on the Site may be provided by third-party agencies. These advertisements may also include Tracking Technologies. The collection, use, and disclosure of information, including Personal Data, collected by such third-party Tracking Technologies are subject to the privacy and data protection policies of the third-party vendors and are not under our control.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
In addition to what is described above - we do not use your personal information or disclose it to another organisation unless:
- It is reasonably necessary for one or more of the purposes described above;
- Because of the nature of the information or collection, we believe you would expect us to use the information or disclose it;
- It is required or authorised by law, or we suspect something unlawful and it is necessary for us to take action;
- It is necessary to protect the rights, property, health or personal safety of a customer, client, us or the public and it is impracticable to obtain your consent;
- You have provided your consent or it is for a purpose expressly permitted under the Act;
- It is necessary to obtain third party services, such as analytics, data storage or payment service providers.
HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE OR DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you marketing communications or unsubscribe from our mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com
Note it is not possible to unsubscribe from non-promotional (transactional) communications relating to your online orders or the operation of your account.
Please note if you withdraw your consent for us to use and process your Personal Data, we may no longer be able to provide you with access to our products, services or related benefits associated.
STORAGE OF DATA AND SECURITY
We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, including against loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, misuse or modification. Data will be retained for a reasonable period of time at our discretion until it becomes obsolete or is requested by you to be deleted or disposed of.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND DISCLOSURE
There are some other circumstances where we may withhold your personal information including:
- Where the request is frivolous or vexatious;
- Where providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of another person;
- Where we believe that withholding the personal information is necessary to protect the rights, property, health or personal safety of a customer, client, us or the public; or
- Where the information relates to legal proceedings (anticipated or real) between you and us
Except where we are permitted or required by law to withhold your personal information, you have the right to access it.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to access, correct or delete your personal information.
As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your Personal Data; we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time.
Last Updated March 2021